Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020
For viewing, creating, controlling, and combining Adobe PDF documents for collaboration, distribution, and data collection, Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 caters for all as a publishing software
This donation offers a license that enables a single user to install and deploy the software. The license key sold with this product purchase will expire on 1 December , 2026. Beyond that date, this product will cease to function. Please go through below for precise licensing information.
Benefits for Organizations
You utilize Acrobat Pro to
- Reduce usage of paper and money by usage of electronic documents and forms
- Create and publish professional reports or outreach materials that integrate various types of content
- Make sure document accessibility for people with difficulties/disabilities
- Protect PDF files and documents: Allow you to apply document controls with security and password protection; accessibility for changing, printing, and copying, not forgetting digital signatures. Besides, permanent removal of concealed information and operate redaction tools for permanent deletion of sensitive content.
- Convert or scan to PDF: You are able to create Adobe PDF documents based on any application which prints, inclusive of web browsers like Chrome and Firefox , Microsoft Office software, and Lotus Notes. You also may create PDFs from scanned paper documents and forms.
- Combine and compare files: You are accessible to combine different file types into a single PDF document also while placing them into a single portfolio. Multimedia content such as FLV or H.264 video and web pages can be included by Documents and portfolios. Two versions of a PDF document can be compared to detect any discrepancies.
- Perform collaborative document reviews: Collaborative document can be reviewed by multiple participants that facilitates reviewers to see each other’s comments. Users of the free Acrobat Pro and Acrobat Reader are permissioned to add comments to documents.
- Collect data with fillable PDF forms: Fillable forms can be created from scanned paper, Microsoft Word documents, Excel spreadsheets, or PDF documents. You also can collect filled-out forms into a PDF package that is searchable, sortable, and you can export their data into a spreadsheet.
- Export PDF files: Entire PDF files or just selected portions of them can be saved as Excel documents, Microsoft Word, or PowerPoint, or retaining fonts, layout, tables, and formatting.