Microsoft Windows 11 Home
- Supports 1 User / 1 Device
- 1 Installation
- Licensed for Personal Use
- 32 / 64 Bit
Microsoft Windows 11 Home License 64-bit
Windows 11 is the foundation of a visual rejuvenation of Windows . Until now, with the help of beta versions of the Insider Program, several visual and functional changes are able to be offered;
- New default font : Following a survey recently launched confirmed that Windows’ default font will also sooner be changed.
- New Folder Icon Colors – Windows main folder icons that are usually yellow will now be multi-colored and horizontally oriented.
- Goodbye to Windows 95 and XP icons – the system will gradually remove some of the older and outdated icons inherit from older versions.
- There will be new icons for different classic applications such as Notepad.
- New concentration sessions : a new feature in the ideal clock app for productivity techniques as it offers a pomodoro clock with Spotify integration and also Microsoft To-Do lists.
- The return of rounded edges: everything will not be square and flat anymore.
- New floating menus. – Menus with rounded edges.
- Personalization of virtual desktops. : ability to change the background of the virtual desktops individually to distinguish between work areas.
- A Windows Explorer with a less “dense” design, highly advanced for touchscreens.
- Classic apps that will be updated independently of the OS and placed in the Microsoft Store.
- New Snipping application to take screenshots.
- The new Windows Terminal already installed by default.
- Features of the canceled Windows 10X are inherited : compete with ChromeOS, has been canceled, and best functions will be given only to Windows.
- New App Store : Newly opened the Microsoft Store to all apps and games, even classic .exe programs
- New design for Paint, Photos, Mail, Calendar and more .
- Snap Layouts : new window management that offers different configurations to suite windows to the screen by simply passing the mouse pointer over the maximize button.
- Taskbar improvements with a new ” attention system “.
- New context menu for the right click.
- Direct Storage and Auto HDR : two of the best features of the new Xbox Series X and Series S that will boost gaming on Windows 11.
Windows 11 new Features
- Interface : Windows 11 is different from Windows 10 by a totally revised graphical interface with a new start placed by default in the center of the taskbar, though is movable. There are also new icons, new themes , new sounds to indicates different functions in the OS.
- New settings panel: to discover in the recap of the conference.
- Widgets panel : not found on the desktop “Vista” but are entitled to their separate panel while transparency which opens with a click
- Window reorganization system: to easily organize your desktop, Windows 11 gives layout diagrams while hovering over the resize button
- Customizable virtual offices: each virtual office comes with own theme and its set of open applications to build themed workspaces
- Teams integration: the business communication solution is included by default in Windows 11 for chatting, making voice and video calls
- An optimized tablet mode: you can in particular use the same gestures as on the trackpad directly on the screen
- New Microsoft Store: Android applications will be able to take place. a revised design for him too Microsoft will not get any commission.
- Gaming: The Xbox Game Pass gaming app included to Windows 11 with other optimizations for gamers like Auto HDR and “Direct Storage”
- A faster system: lighter and faster, less energy intensive and fast phased Windows Update system
Is Windows 11 running on your PC?
The system requirements are still been finalized by Microsoft. So far, PCs need to meet the following requirements to run Windows 11:
- Dual-core (64-bit) processor with at least 1 GHz and at least two cores
- At least an 8th Generation Intel processor or a 2nd Generation AMD Ryzen processor or a Qualcomm processor
- 64 GB of system memory
- 4 GB RAM
- TPM 2.0
- Secure boot enabled
- UEFI enabled
- Hard drive formatted in GPT
- 720p display with a minimum diagonal of 9.0 inches
PC Health Check released by Microsoft, which you can download for free online can be used to check if your computer meets said requirements. If not, you can use the third-party WhyNotWin11 tool, that provides more specific information on system compatibility.