Visio Professional 2019
The advantages of Visio 2019 Professional
Microsoft Visio is an application for creating diagrams and vector graphics for Windows. Simplify and communicate complex information with linked data diagrams that can be created in just a few clicks. Microsoft Visio makes diagramming simple. Whether you want to quickly capture a flowchart or brainstorm on a whiteboard, network map, build an org chart, document a business process, or draw a background, Microsoft Visio helps you work visually.
Quickly create professional diagrams
Easily start using Visio with a selected set of pre-designed startup diagrams and contextual tips and tricks. Use smart ways to increase productivity and leverage new themes and effects to customize and complete professional-looking diagrams faster.
Bring data link diagrams to life
Visio forms can be linked to multiple data sources, including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Excel Services, Active Directory, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft SQL Azure, Microsoft SQL Azure, Microsoft SharePoint, and Enterprise Connectivity Services. Use data graphs such as icons, colors, and text to simplify and improve the visualization of complex information. Take advantage of new one-step connectivity with Excel tables and data charts exchanged with your preferences with a single click.
Visually communicate a version of the truth
Communicate and share your flowchart, schedule, process maps, organizational structure, IT architecture or business floor plan through a browser with Visio Services in Office 365 or SharePoint. As the underlying data is updated, the diagrams are updated in the browser. Work together on the same diagram at the same time and easily view comments from Visio and Visio Services reviewers.
- Computer and processor: 1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Operating system: Windows 10
- Browser: The current or immediately previous version of Internet Explorer; the current version of Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox. Get more details.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Other: A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that touch features are optimised for use with Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
All orders are processed within 1-2 days. Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays
Shipping method -Fast standard shipping at Speed Key Shop