FOR ALL PRODUCTS
software and software licenses can be easily duplicated, due to this, it cannot be sold to another user once the product key is revealed to a customer, as it is automatically considered as ‘used’. For this reason, we reserve the rights described here to issue a refund. We will evaluate the following conditions:
Problems when placing an order
1. A refund will be assessed within the first thirty business (30) days from the date of purchase if:
- The Software of the product were dropped during that period.
- The user’s order will never be ‘Confirmed’ due to a system or human error, from the moment the customer makes the payment or from the moment he reports the payment in the case of payment methods in cash.
- The product key does not work at the time of installation. IMPORTANT: Under no circumstances will refunds be made if the user is attempting to activate a Full Edition with a N Edition key or vice versa.
- The user has previously contacted our support team to try to solve the problem without success.
Problems during the of the product lifetime
2. Will be assessed a change of Product Key if:
- The Product Key ceases to function on its own in the lifetime of the product.
- The user did not attempt to install the product on another computer. If this is the case, the user must purchase another Product Key or disable/ remove the key from current computer.
- The user made no significant changes to the hardware of the computer.
3. In no way will a refund be issued or a Change of Product Key will be made if:
- The user has shared the product key with other people or tried to install the key on new computer without removing/ disabling the key from current computer.
- After purchasing, the user requests a refund with the basis of ‘This is not the edition I need’.
- The product purchased is not compatible with the customer’s equipment.
- The user requires a tax invoice.